Large Green Polyester Rope Hammock
- Polyester Rope: Hand Woven using precision twisting and balance. Over years of evolution, this fiber has become soft to the touch and has great durability outdoors.
- Cumaru Spreader Bar: Brazilian hardwood, similar to teak, is 5 times denser than pine, cedar, and redwood. Ages naturally to a beautiful silver grey. Exclusive to Hatteras Hammocks.
- Double-Latch Weave: Individual ropes pull against each other to produce a lattice-like design, thus eliminating the need for knots within the rope bed itself. We use 15% more rope than most of our competitors
- Zinc Plated Hardware: We plate all our hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled in Greenville, NC using the finest parts and industry leading techniques.
Hammock Only - Stand and Accessories Not Included!